JM Series Electronic Control Slow Speed Crane Winch Brief introduction
1. winch drive with human power or mechanical power driving a reel.
2. winch can vertically lift or horizontally and obliquely draw heavy weights.
3. An electric winch consists of a motor, the coupling, the brake, the gear box, and the reel, altogether installed on the machine frame.
JM Series Electronic Control Slow Speed Crane Winch Overall features
generality, compact structure, small volume, light dead weight, heavy lifting capacity and convenient movement.
JM Series Electronic Control Slow Speed Crane Winch Work principle
1. The winch transforms electric energy into mechanical energy through the motor1, which is rotor of the motor moves, outputs
2. then through the brake 2, and the reducer 3 reduces speed to rotate the reel 4.
3. The reel winds the wire rope and passes through pulley block to make the hook lift the load,
4. complete load and unload of heavy weights.